Biomechanical Movement Assessment
Biomechanics the study of human motion determine the causes injuries and how to prevent re-occurrence of injury for both professional and amateur athletes.
The professionally trained physiotherapists can detect biomechanical faults, which can predispose you to injury.
Biomechanical analysis can involve:
- Running analysis – study of your running style.
- Gait analysis – study of your walking pattern.
- Sports biomechanics – sport specific analysis.
- Workplace analysis – study of how you do your job.
- Biomechanics of running, sprinting, swimming, throwing etc.
For more advice regarding biomechanics analysis, you can contact our physiotherapist.